Board of Directors Seeks To Fill Positions
Bolivar Peninsula Special Utility District’s Board of Directors is seeking interested candidates to consider for appointment to vacated positions on the Board. There are currently positions available to be filled.
Qualifications for a Board Member are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a resident of Texas and have resided in the state for 12 continuous months, and
- You must be one of the following:
- A property owner of the Bolivar Peninsula, or
- A registered voter of the Bolivar Peninsula, or
- A user of the facilities (receive water from the District).
If interested in filling this position, please apply at the District office in Crystal Beach at 1840 Highway 87.
Applications are available at the office. It is recommended that you submit a brief resume with your application. Please call (409) 684-3515 for more information.